Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Don't you hate on facebook when you log on and some random stranger wants to befriend you. Why is that? Do people try to date people on facebook? Is facebook becoming the next "Eharmony"? Ha ha....

Today I'm excited to hang out with my roomie. Although guess what we are going to do.... Watch Twilight.... I know I know. Ha ha.... I haven't seen the second one so I'm excited to mock it! :P

My roomie and her friend will be watching the third Twilight late tonight but I won't be attending with them. I figure I won't piss off all die hard fans by laughing during it.... Haha.

I guess we'll see how the second Twilight movie is. Let's hope:

1) The effects are better! Seriously that first movie was ridiculous.... That shot were he has her on his back andhe's running up the mountain.... HAHAHAHAhhaaa

2)The mediocre acting is better! Let's face it.... that first movie. Oh man.... lol. "Ask me the most basic question." Anyone can make me crack up by giving me a hillarious Twilight quote. ...ha ha!

Guess what I've got another dirty secret.... Remember how I watched the bachelor last semester? Well... I'm sitting in the library and I'm watching "The Bachelorette".... I know.... MOCK me if you must.

Any how I didn't really like Ali because I felt like she left the Bachelor just to make Jake pick her. Any how...

I know I know.... -SHEPISH GRIN-

Anyhow I must go....

No comments:

Post a Comment