Tuesday, June 8, 2010

SUMMER UPDATE/ I LOVE my car

Okay so a lot has been going on so I'm just going to jot down some highlights:

I've mentioned I got a car. It's spectacular!!! I can't believe that I finally am independent... well at least to a certain extent I am. :D

So let's see once I got my car:
  • I had to get it checked out and everything was good.
  • Had to get the title... (cars are such a long process)
  • Remember that cute manager guy at the DMV I mentioned. He told me to come back "sometime". I guess I"ll see if I actually do. I doubt it, but he was cute. lol
  • My sister teased a mechanic who was working at the auto shop till he blushed. I got a discount so that was SWEET. haha
  • I took my official drive by my self and blasted the first song that came on "Ridin Solo". Quite poetic if you ask me. :D
  • I blasted my stereos were ever I've driven
  • I've babysat and played with all my nieces and nephews. They are soooooo adorable!
  • I went to the Zoo
  • I've been sick.... and hacking my lungs out. (still! It's not quite so bad now)
  • Went to the drive in movies with the fam. Those things are awesome!
  • Had some Jamba Juices. That orange dream machine is DELECTABLE
  • I played in the rain
  • I practicing bar cords... dang they are SO frustrating!
  • I watched a few movies.

Well that's leaving out quite a bit but I'm sure you just skim read it any way. :D Overall it's been good family time but I'm ready to start work!

Work start in about two weeks! Woot woot! I'm ready for some good social and partying.

1 comment:

  1. I am sooo happy you're lovin life right now babe! I am definately in love with my life right now. I can't wait to tell you about it!!

    ReplyDelete