Monday, June 28, 2010

Relearning

So recently I've been relearning things. Things that I all ready know... but some how have forgottent. So recently this is what I've rediscovered (yet again):

A) I have to eat.... Interesting huh? I find I usually don't eat because there is nothing good to eat. Well... at least nothing sounds good recently. However I've been eating celery, drenched in a ranch dip, which basically defeats the entire "health concept" of the whole snack.

Awhile back I bought some of Equate's Weight loss shakes. Everyonce in a while I treat myself and buy a pack. I LOVE the vanilla ones.... I know call me crazy. I don't use them to replace meals, only to have them as delectable snacks and treats. My Dad use to buy them all the time. When ever I'd visit him in CT. I'd always go to work with him and it was like a special treat when he'd share his weight loss stuff. ...

Another reason why I'm not eating is because in my new apartment I don't have a microwave, a toaster, and our oven doesn't even have a shelf. And I only just got my dishes back (today).... Sigh.... I've ended up eating out more because my body kind of freaks out if I don't eat and gets all shaky and stuff.


B) I need to start going to bed earlier but that isn't really going to happen that often. Ha ha... And it's not going to happen tonight either because I'm helping a friend study.

Speaking of which I've never realized how much gross stuff hairdressers have to deal with.... Ew... those poor souls. lol

C) That God loves me. Isn't it great!! Even when I'm lame... He still loves me.

Work has finally started. I'll admit I'm still a little hesitant since I'm being my boring old self and not having my "character".

The summer is progressing nicely. It's nice to be back in Cedar and be my own self. To be independant! It's awesome to be able to DRIVE! I LOVE MY CAR! There is something completely fantastic about driving with your windows down and blasting the music.

I've gone on a few dates so that is great, especially since the summer is only begining. Maybe I"ll actually be able to go on dates this year. Why is it that guys are such pansies and never ask girls on dates? I have yet to determine the explanation.... Hmmm... guess their just pansies!

Did you know... your hair has a form of a cuticle? Yeah... I didn't either.

SICK! It's like two... and I haven't even started my night ritual. And I have to get up in like six hours.... SICK!

2 comments:

  1. i wish i'd known you needed a toaster when i was down there yesterday, i would have given you mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sad day... lol. I guess it's the thought that counts anyway...

    ReplyDelete