Monday, June 21, 2010

Blowing Kisses

My summer job has officially started. I'm increasingly excited for the festival to open. However I'm depressed I'm going to be a boring American... in short... I'll be myself and will no longer be in "character". I'm going to miss my accent. Mostly because I find it entertaining... but also because guys like accents. No joke while working at the festival I get hit on more so then any other time.

Yesterday I went with one of my friends to her sisters baby blessing. This is where in the LDS religion kids are basically set apart and announced with their name....

(go to this website to understand more about a blessing... http://www.lds.org/library/display/0,4945,13-1-1-7,00.html )

While we were leaving we stopped at a gas station. This rather attractive guy gave me a compliment and then walked inside to the gas station. I noticed while we were parked he was kind of peering over at us so I started watching him.

When we pulled away I was still watching him because well.... because he was cute. Any how, he was standing away from the car looking at the car. I started to turned my head away when I noticed he was making large arm movements. I turned my head back to look and he was avidly blowing kisses.... ha ha. I was cracking up as well as my friend and her little brother. I should have blown him a kiss back.

Too bad I didn't do anything about it. Ahh well... his hair was too long anyway. :P

Aren't summers grand?

My current computer is broken so unfortunately I am not going to be able to blog much.... It's interesting how we can become addicted to various things, especially when it comes to technology.

I'm fairly addicted to my phone as well.... I use to text all the time but now not so much. I need to get so that I'm not as obsessed.

What are you addicted to?

2 comments:

  1. i used to be so good at those random situations where you flirt with strangers. i would have blown him a kiss and gotten him my number somehow, but now the world is too scary. he could be a psycho! getting wimpy in my old age. fun story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha. I know but I susually have a pretty good crazy radar... ha ha...

    ReplyDelete