Sunday, June 13, 2010

A to Z

I'm...
ANXIOUS for one of my best friends to come to Boulder! :D
BETTING it's going to rain tonight....
CONSIDERABLY better... yep almost 100% over my cold.
DEFINITELY getting pumped for work.
EXCITED for work... did I mention that. Ha ha...
FEELING quite content.
GRATEFUL for my family, even if it's rough sometimes.
HOPING for a few good crushes during the summer. :P
INDECENT... ha ha. Just kidding!
JUSTIFYING some icecream....
KINDA worried for work to start....
LEARNING to figure out bar cords... still. Shesh and it's only "F" and "B".
MAD at bar cords.....
NOT really doing anything.
OPENING up a new tab for facebook. I know... ridiculous.
PREPARING to go to bed. And it's only about twelve.... crazy idea.
QUESTIONING why I started doing this because I'm running out of things to say.
REQUESTING backup on several areas in my life. Ha ha.
STARTING to watch a lame movie... I'm embarrassed to say what it is. "Sky High" Or something like that.... nothing is on. lol
TRYING to understand guys and failing miserably.
UNDER my mother's roof.
VERY bored...
YOYOING in my stomach....
XERIC. That means I'm dry... yeah I need to get some lotion. (ha ha... I know that's a desperate attempt to use an "x".... but it was that or X-ray. And I had to look xeric up... ha ha)
WONDERING why people add you on facebook who you don't know.... Just wondering.
ZANY....

No comments:

Post a Comment