Thursday, November 18, 2010

Mirror Mirror on the Wall (Harry Potter!!!)

I'm not going to Harry Potter tonight........ BOOOOOOOOO!!! Boooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I considered dressing up today but I didn't have time.... because I woke up late. Boooooooo!



Anyhow... changing to a completely different topic.

*easy transition with nice vocabulary and word choice... (because I can't think of one)*


I know this sounds weird but sometimes I wonder how well I know myself. I look in the mirror and wonder. Who am I really?




I'm not trying to be all metaphysical and such.... I honestly just want to understand myself better.

So, as strange as this may sound
I've started to really consider what I like, what I don't like, what I want to do... and etc.

I've always given the excuse, "I'm too indecisive." This may be a plausible explanation but I'm certain I can narrow a few things down (movies, colors,.... bla)

Maybe I refuse to make these simple decisions because of the commitment. I hate to pick "favorites". Trust me I know this sounds weird. Or maybe I don't like the idea of getting generalized or stereotyped in any sense.


Random Me Tidbits:


1) Some of my favorite movies include:
-Stranger Than Fiction- Awww... Harold

-The Terminal - Love Tom Hanks!

-Pirates of the Caribbean - Who doesn't adore Johnny Dept, his whole persona in the movie...
I'd date him... ;P

-You've Got Mail - I love this sound track

-Notting Hill - I bust up laughing every time!

-The Blind Side - Amazing! Watch it!

2) My favorite songs are always changing. I relate to music and what ever my mood is, it's usually portrayed in my recent top pick.... My very thought processes are usually described in the lyrics as well... ha ha... and I barely started realizing it.


Exhibit A:



3) My favorite series:
-"Psych" (I'm watching it tonight after my relief society thing. Soooo excited!)
-Monk... I'm so sad it's finished... boo

4) You know all those shows about bridal gowns and prom dresses.... I LOVE watching them. Now wait a minute! WAIT A MINUTE! I don't love them because of the weddings. I watch the sales reps. I love analyzing why they are doing things and what angles and tactics they use. P.S. To be perfectly frank, most of them really aren't that good....

5) I'm realizing I have a mellow side. I use to always worry (okay I STILL worry) that I get boring when i like a guy. The thing is... I just like to be held. Don't get me wrong I am a complete social bug and I love going crazy but sometimes all the energy i have with everyone else needs to be recharged and so it's nice to just be. Just be there. Simply relaxed. Depending on how low my batter is depends on how quiet I'll be.... This also relates to how comfortable I am with someone.


The truth is I feel slightly obligated to attempt to entertain those i talk to.... So if I'm comfortable with a person, if I don't want to put up a facade... I don't. I can just... be. I can simply recharge.

No comments:

Post a Comment