Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's Two Thirty Somewhere...

So... I'm running on two and a half hours a sleep.



Is it two thirty yet? I'm looking forward for some serious zzz's.

Dear Liz,
Let's not procrastinate any more.... Please?!?

Love,
You

Life has been rather fantastic recently! I love how Heavenly Father watches over me constantly.

Things to be happy and grateful for:

1) A boy chased after me yesterday because I dropped something. How sweet huh?

2) I've received several awesome compliments from people in the past few days. Thanks all... I appreciate you recognize I'm alive and appreciate me for being me :D. whisper* Just so you know... I appreciate you all for being you! ;D

3) I saw Becky reading my blog the other day. Hooray for people who read my blog! Thanks for listening (well reading) my concerns, frustrations and ramblings.

4) The test I just took and studied for all night went well.

5) Everything seems to be running well for my Relief Society Night! Come come! Thursday 6:30 at the fireside building: Zumba and chocolate. (I don't care if your not in my ward... ha ha).

1 comment: