Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Someone Kissed My Hand

So today in the midst of my freaking out and trying to get a handle on all I "HAVE" to do... I was reminded of some of the fantastic things in life:

1) I was exiting out of one building when a group of individuals with mental challenges and disabilities started entering. One of the men called out to me and we talked briefly. He was sweet and kissed my hand. I'll admit I was sad when I had to wash my hands today.

2) At WalMart a woman stopped me to tell me I looked beautiful. I love individuals who aren't afraid to talk to people and especially people who give compliments. (Tomorrow, give someone a compliment)


3) I got a steamer at Cravings! MMMmm.... I go at least once a week ;D. (If your in Cedar go! It's located near Golden Spoon and Ninja)

4) I played my guitar....

5) Planned and held a successful study group.

In other news.... (*deep resonating voice*)

This weekend I should be going home! Hooray! I really could use a break. Sadly, I still will have a lot to accomplish over the weekend but Hallelujah for the three day weekend. Monday will be a good day to catch up on things...

If I don't get to go home because of the weather... someone will definitely have to give me a hug because I will be deeply depressed.

*Dramatic Groan*

...Back to work

No comments:

Post a Comment