Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Days:

It's Friday....

I'll still be doing a ton of homework but hey, it's FRIDAY!

So Brian Regan is coming to SUU but... it's going to be fairly expensive... But he is hilarious! I love his expressions!

The following clip is one of my favorites. It's just an audio but trust me, it will make you die laughing!




In this clip pay attention to his expression at segment 2:38.



If you wear glasses you have to watch this one... (just start at 1:25)


Speaking of comedians if anyone can locate a clip called "And the bear licked the honey" I really want it.... I think it's done by Brian Regan... but I'm not sure.

Oh yeah and subscribe for a $40 giveaway to a Cedar local bookstore. Yes... $40 need I say more?

http://suhodgepodge.blogspot.com/2011/02/braun-books-40-gift-certificate.html

No comments:

Post a Comment