Friday, February 25, 2011

The Morning With Out Make-UP

For those of you who know me... I'm addicted to make-up. Yes, addicted. It's one of my compulsions that I obsess about.

Yesterday I was a sicky and slept ALL day. I woke up about 1:00 am and couldn't go back to sleep. Sadly, I stayed awake till about six in the morning and when my alarm went off this morning I happily turned it off and went back to sleep.

At 9:10 I woke up at a start realizing... I was, in fact, late for class. I decided to throw on some clothes and head out the door.

Promptly doing so, I ran to my car and prayed for an open spot. Luckily Heavenly Father loves me so there was several areas to park. Jumping out of my car, I loudly clomped through the lot in my black and white galoshes to my destination.

Upon arriving at my 9:00 class roughly 17 min late I hung my head and took my rightful spot in the back of the classroom. When it came time to go to my second class my guts failed me and I retreated to the Communications department office and chit-chatted with the professors.

Currently, I'm sticking around in some lab just to prove to myself I CAN be without my makeup. However the truth is no one is in the lab except for one boy....

Alas... I need to purge myself of my addictions!

Make-up... and chocolate... Ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment