Friday, September 10, 2010

VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!

So this week I'm going to Vegas! Heck to the yes! I'm headed up Tomorrow morning....
...Yeah!

Recently I've realized how much I rely on music. I love jamming out on my guitar to simple cords and just making up songs. There really isn't anything quite like writing a song to express your feelings... even if it doesn't rhyme.

I went to a concert last night where these guys played.... They are amazing! I love their edge and the piano combination is fantastic....

Of course the singer/pianist was attractive... as well.
:P
I'm a people watcher and I specifically hung back at the end of the concert to watch all the girls go crazy. Ha ha... we all are such suckers. Don't worry I'm putting myself in that generalization as well.

"J.Wride"



I loved their "Work of Art" song but I can't find the original one...

Here is a remix that was done that I quite like (but I liked the original one better):



The whole time during the concert I just wanted to get up and dance.... I really don't understand sitting concerts.... Maybe it's because I have a hard time sitting still no matter what I'm doing.



This year I plan on going to some big concert. It's on my bucket list....
I also have decided to play at a local open night event that goes on weekly. I'll probably only play once every month or so (don't want to burn people out of me).
This coming Wednesday I'm playing this song:




I'll admit it... I'm nervous.... Slightly starting to freak out it since I'm thinking about it now.... *GULP*

No comments:

Post a Comment