Monday, September 6, 2010

So Far So Excellent

This weekend so far I've:


Friday

-Went to an awesome Jazz/Rock band "Darren (something) and the Burgs)". They were awesome. I was talking photos for the College Newspaper "The Journal". It was a blast and I took some epic shots.

-Had a dance party in the parking lot.

Saturday

-Went and visited my niece and nephew and ate some delicious food Deb made. Thanks Deb.

-Went to a rodeo, fair and dance...

  • At the rodeo I watch some crazy stuff like the watermellon contest. Contestants have to ride a donkey with a teammate and ride carry a watermellon.... HA HA. It's fun to come to a bigger city one but I was getting slightly restless near the end.
  • Got to dance for a bit and rocked out to "Sweet Home Alabama".
  • Headed over the the fair (First fair of my life! :D)
  • Ate some Cottona Candy
  • Went on some rides. Man I love thrill rides but I sure do scream!
  • Squelled when a guy ate my roommates fish and drank the fish water. Poor fish!!!
  • Was given three fish. I love you: Harold, Mufasa and Cord! We are setting them free today in a pond and I'm sure they'll be more happy in a larger environment than their current tiny tank. However I'll miss their fishy selves. *Sniff*
  • Was given a stuffed butterfly from a stanger and called a "Turtle Dove..." Er... yeah. ha ha

Thanks Kyle for being so sweet (love the fish!) and for my awesome roomies! Oh man... it was a fun/interesting night.... ha ha....

Tonight

-We are celebrating Chenelle's 21 Birthday today. Woot woot! So I'm just killing time untill the fun begins. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment