Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Just a few...

PANSIES!!!! They all are pansies...

Today is going to be a stressful day but considering the frustration, stress and exhaustion I'm doing fantastic.

After all, I can J-walk (cough: not that I do....). I know that doesn't make much sense. Short out of the long is I was walking to my apartment the other day I saw this woman in a motorized wheelchair. I said hello and we carried a short conversation.

Really who cares about a few pimples or a few minor set backs? Okay I do, but I'm grateful for the reality checks in life.

I'm trying to play my guitar more, which is awesome. However I'm really frustrated because I've come to a complete stand still with my song. Sad day. :( Guess I'll start working on something else. I'm also trying to decide which song I want to work on for a cover song. Too many choices....

No comments:

Post a Comment