Monday, September 20, 2010

Double the "C" Double The "S"

Success: Guess who's back.... ME!!! Hooray!!!






This weekend was over all a SUCCESS (except for in the homework region.... Boo) because...

-I got my car fixed. At least I'm fairly certain.... *cross fingers*

-Got my necklace that I earned from work. I wore it to church this Sunday. :D


-I hit up a few of the dances... which were kind of a pathetic turn out. However, it was fun to dance for a bit.

-I went bowling... Played and basically slaughtered who I was playing. SCORE! We played four games and the third game I got a score of 193..... I KNOW, I BASICALLY ROCK! :P Don't worry I was put into place when my last game I didn't even get over a hundred....

Guess I had to give the guy his man pride back after kicking his trash on the first three.... HAHAAH...

-I attended a training meeting for my calling. I'M SOOOO EXCITED! :P By the way, if any of you ladies have ideas for Enrichment let me know.... Also, what activities would make you want to go?

-Got to eat at the Pastry Pub which is always fantastic! And not paying is always a bonus ha ha.

-Bought a poster, which I adore! Seriously this poster captures my mood perfectly.... I'm not obsessed with Pink Floyd or anything but I love their poster image for their "Animals" cover... and I like their music.


Do you see the pig in the sky? That's right it's FANTASTICALLY BRILLIANT! And yes... I just said that....


-I had awesome inspiration for a song.... Heck to the yes! I decided to change tempos and I'm really excited... too bad composing is so difficult... ha ha I'm getting so impatient with it all ready.

-I went to the Volleyball game. It was fun but girls games aren't as much fun because there aren't as many people... (eh-hem.... boys...)

However, one boy did give me a Frisbee... thus... it was over all a success. :P

-I went to the movies with the roomies. I really liked it but I wish there hadn't been so much swearing, it really was unneedful. Oh well....

-I played at Discovery Park with someone in the wee hours of the morning and cracked up laughing the whole time.

-I watched a movie with bff Kelly. And in case you were wondering it was a romance (come on were talking about Kelly here :P). We watched Enchanted... such a cute movie. The only disturbing thing in that movie is when the bugs and rats clean the house.... Couldn't they have shown a shot of all the animals taking a bath in the tub before they cleaned. What about sanitation???? Come on people!


P.S.
If you want something to laugh at, look up "I didn't get no sleep cause of ya'll (Tanisha)". However, I apologize in advance there is some language but it's beeped out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9dPTvD0eHc&feature=related (copy this)

I've always wanted to do something in the likeness when people wake me up at night or early in the morning.... Ha ha.

Morning and Night People will never understand one another.....

No comments:

Post a Comment