Monday, April 11, 2011

Three Little Birds

Three little birds sat on my window and they told me I don't need to worry.... Yesterday.... I smiled because.... I dressed up for a presentation that I had to give in my first class. I think I looked pretty fabulous and then I started getting a cold sore. Sick! (I'm sooooo irriated! I try not to be vain but I really hate coldsores... okay... and pimples... and... sigh... But everyone does.... Right?) Anyway so I went to the grocery store feeling kind of lame and wallowing in self pitty. I had this mass of white goop smothering my lip in hopes to destroyed the stupid thing (which I still have). As I passed a random man... He exclaimed "Dang!" (however that wasn't the exact verbage he used) and then included a little wistle. The little girl next to him then exclaimed "Uncle!!!" Do you like when guys/girls cat call??? I know it's silly but it always makes me feel better... like someone at least notices me... I was all ready looking down and away but I could hear him explaining something to the little girl.... What fools these mortals be... Today... I smiled because... Today: 1) My cold sores is slowly but surely going away! Huza!!! 2) I'm feeling better about my capstone paper... 3) I cleaned my room yesterday and vacumed. My need for orientation is becoming fullfilled. 4) I recieved plenty of sleep and then took a nap.... I don't know why I've been so tired as of recently... oh yeah I remember why. 5) I've at least established where I'm going after I graduate for the first little bit... (even though I have no clue what I'm actually going to do....) 6) I had a good study group.... 7) I located all of my notes for my comprehensive test.... 8) It was warmer today.... 9) I bought some icecream.... 10) I have a new blog follower.... :D P.S. Why isn't bloggers formatting working?

No comments:

Post a Comment