Wednesday, April 13, 2011

PINK

(Let's hope for this poor child's sake this dye is temporary... or photoshopped [which is more likely])



I've been debating whether to dye my hair pink. If I do, I'll merely have a few streaks here and there.....

I had decided prior if I wasn't chosen to speak at graduation I would HAVE to do it. So... sad day I didn't get it. :(


So here is my internal debate:

1)
I told myself I would do it as a form of rebellion if they didn't pick me. Ergo: Now, I feel kind of obligated to.

2)
Do I want to present my capstone paper with pink in my hair... yeah I'm aware I'm a nerd. So this statement rises the issue of NOT getting it done, or getting it done AFTER.

3)
Do I really want to graduate with pink hair? I could get it done and then fixed normal (but that is just expensive and ridiculous)... or I could use temporary dye....

4)
Do I really want pink in my hair? YES... and NO...

5)
Since I don't have a job right after I graduate it wouldn't be very problematic to put pink in my hair for a bit. However what about when I go apply for jobs?

When I say I'm going to do something, I do it. So due to obligation I feel it necessary.


So perhaps I'll just get temporary. However I have light hair... what if it won't come out? Then I'll have to pay to get it fixed again...
(and again the issue of "wasting money").

"Go BIG or go home"... right?
And so if I do it... how much do I actually put in?

SIGH!!!


On a second note: Someone find me this outfit...




Image pulled: http://sports.yahoo.com/tennis/blog/busted_racquet/post/Serena-returns-to-the-tennis-court-wearing-skint?urn=ten-wp392

No comments:

Post a Comment