Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Modern Da Vinci

Last night I was working on part of my final and I created a master piece. So around twelve thiry at night I was being quite loud and happy where most people refer to as the "Nerd Lab".

I'm sure those stressed out were quite irritated at me... ba haaa... Sorry, I do appologize if any one was offended by my outbursts.

I'm the kind of individual who enjoys a good pat on the back. So let's just say I've asked several people to look at it.. that way I could recieve satisfactory "pats on the back". Yes, I'm aware I'm weak.

Today I don't feel like accomplishing much... I think I might take a short nap...

Sigh*

How could I be so productive yesterday and then today not care about anything.... Guess that's the curse of senioritis....

I also fear the closer I reach finishing everything, the more it will sink in that life will change as I know it..... I don't think I'm quite ready for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment