Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Flaw

Clearly my mapped out plan has a few major flaws.

I'll admit I'm headstrong. I want things to go a certain way. Ergo my current train thought is as follows: "Why the heck aren't things going the way I want them to????"

Just curious?!

Because apparently everything I want is wrong and I'm not suppose to have it....

I'm possitive the whole world isn't against me. I"m certain I'm loved. At the moment I'm being a bit radical and dramatic...... BUT COME ON!!! I was quite certain I was right....

What was the last thing you were frustrated at and it turned out to be in your best interest? Or are you still waiting for the silver lining like me?

4 comments:

  1. Dear Liz:

    There have been plenty of times in my life where I was really frustrated and it turned out to be in my best interest. There were girls that I really really thought were right for me and that I was going to marry dumping me. Years later, realizing how much of a disaster my life would have been if I had married those girls. Or school being so difficult that I considered dropping out and working at Walmart. But school being hard made me capable of doing my current job. I am sure you will look backsomeday and laugh at whatever is not going the way you want it to in life right now. Cheer up and enjoy the ride. Rollercoasters aren't as much fun if you have all the turns and drops memorized.

    Love Tripp

    ReplyDelete
  2. i soooooo feel your pain.
    tripp makes some good points-he is a smart guy, listen to him. :)
    singlemormonchick

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way can I just say you both made my day because I realized "Yeah! Someone is reading my blog!"

    Tripp,
    Thanks for the possitive outlook :P

    Noyb,
    I'll try to listen :P. By the way I quite enjoy your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Liz:

    I am not sure if singlemormonchick is being a bit facetious. She always gets mad at me for the advice I give her. I kinda am bummed that you said you enjoy her blog but not mine.

    Love Tripp

    ReplyDelete