Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Demand Compliments

I really like critiques but when people give negative criticism I like them to give at least one positive critique....

EX: You really suck but your shirt is nice today....

You see... slightly positive thoughts and words of affirmation add a little cushion to the blow.

I'm not saying you should say I'm amazing when I suck but isn't every teacher, professor and individual for that matter told to say something nice when they say something negative??

I was always taught the following concept:

Have individuals forgotten this basic theory?

What do you think do people deserve a portion of positive feedback if they receive negative criticism?

When relating to professors: Do you have that professor who always expects more from you and never gives positive reinforcement? Does it help push you or eventually do you give up because you feel the expectations are too high?

P.S.
NEVER GIVE UP!

P.p.s
How many of you believe guys should dye their hair bleach blonde?

2 comments:

  1. teachers like that make my self confidence die. and then i consider dropping out of college.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha... you wouldn't drop out :P

    Oh and in case you were wondering guys the correct answer to the P.P.S is that guys shouldn't dye their hair bleach blonde....

    ReplyDelete