Friday, January 7, 2011

JUICY

I had decided before I started blogging that I would try to keep the drama out of my writing as well as the occasional sad thoughts.....

Ha ha....

Guess I am a drama diva.... (but I all ready knew that...)

Oh well.... deal with it, because I'm looking forward to a juicy 2011 LAST SEMESTER OF SCHOOL ... possibly the LAST SEMESTER OF SCHOOL FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE... okay okay I'm not sure yet. However, it is my last semester of my Bachelors degree. :D

So here's what I'm excited for during my last semester:

1)Knowing the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm so ready for something bigger! World, here I come!

2)Being President for CCG... ah it will run much more smoothly this year....

3)Boys... (Hopefully some possibly free food will come into account).

4)Being healthy. I'm taking on the tactic (once again) that, "I refuse to get sick!!"

5)My eight thirty classes.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THAT'S A LAUGH... I was just checking to see if you were paying attention.... ;P

I enjoy fresh starts and new beginnings. To be honest this last semester I was living in a shadow but I think I've started lifting out....

Sometimes I think the only way to learn a lesson, get over an issue or all of the above is to hibernate in a cave.

So here is to new beginnings. Here's to today! :D



P.s.
The light house is running again! Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. you HAD to remind me about early classes. ugh. shoot me now.

    ReplyDelete