Friday, January 14, 2011

Comment The Fifth

I'm being extra needy today. So I'm going to ask my readers a favor. If you read this post... will you post something? :D

I recently read (Recently as in read it all in one day... aka: yesterday) "Hunger Games". Can you say fantabulous?!

I'm so thrilled to find another series I love. However, there are only three books. Alas, I'm sure I"ll be done with them by the end of next week. I'm open to any wonderful suggestions any of you might have.

Sadly, I have to wait untill Monday before I can borrow the second book. :(

I ADORE fantasy and fiction and I love the dark side of the first book(read them and you'll understand). I hope the author doesn't change the feel of the other books.

At the end of "Hunger Games" (don't worry I won't spoil it), there is a particular disturbing thought about these creatures with human eyes.... I know confusing, but I'm being vague for your sake. Any how when I was getting ready this morning I kept imagining a creature going to attack me. Of course it was the kind with human eyes so I kept "visualizing" it was this specific individual.... I don't even know the color of there eyes....

Anyhow...
I was freaking out in the shower.
I was freaking out blow drying my hair.
I was just freaking out....

My imagination really gets the better of me sometimes.... And I even try to change my thought process and say "Bbla bla really isn't happening... bla bla bla." However it takes me a long time to convice myself and sometimes it doesn't work so well.

In lieu of thinking of a good transition... -Transition-

I'm sitting in the library at the moment and I have to admit, I'm literally cringing from all the sick people around me. Sickies!!! They're surrounding me! Coughing, sneezing and sniffing....

Ack!

It's closing in.....

.....RUN

5 comments:

  1. Well I totally read this, and loved it. I read Hunger Games over the break and also loved the whole series! And yeah, it's a fast read...but it's so good! You can borrow my second book if you want. I'm not using it! :-) And I have an active imagination too....that part freaked me out, as well as some other parts you'll read about later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I am loved! :D

    Kirsten, I have someone I can borrow it from, thanks for offering though.

    Kelly,
    I'll have to talk to you about what you think about that incident....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should read this series by Maria V. Snyder. The first book is called Poison Study.

    http://www.mariavsnyder.com/books.php << it's at the very bottom because it was her first published book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! I'll check it out! thanks!

    ReplyDelete