Monday, January 24, 2011

And I Extend to YOU

Dear World,
Thanks for being so grand today. I appreciate your warmth and the extra love you given me. World, I accept your big hug and extend to you a hug and a kiss.

Thank you for your wonderful trees which I enjoy climbing in, especially with boys. I don't know why, but it makes it more fun.

Thank you for the sunshine, it has lifted my spirits as well as my body temperature.

Thank you for the crunchy leaves.... There is nothing quite like squishing a leaf when your annoyed or happy.

Thank you for the stars and especially Cassiopeia since she's my favorite.

Thank you for people. I know sometimes I get annoyed with some of the general population in my vicinity, but everyone is pretty fabulous aren't they? Yup...

However, I have a few favors to ask. That is, if you can comply...

Number one.... can you please make that boy stop staring at me in one of my classes. It's making me feel uncomfortable.

Number two... can winter be short this year and it just rain alot?

Number three... I don't know if you have any connection to health issues and such but if I could get completely healthy and stay healthy, I'D GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!

Thanks again for the sunshine!

Love,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment