Monday, December 6, 2010

Remember When

Remember when:

-Homework took fifteen minutes

-Boys were "icky"

-Being in trouble consisted of getting sent to your room or putting your nose against the wall

-Getting ready in the morning took five minutes or less

-Your mom use to make shapes out of pancakes....


Ahhhh to be a kid. At least my mother still makes shapes out of pancakes!

Apparently new technology has made waffle makers that have shapes. Our Bishop in my ward has one...



Can you say magical?

P.S.
I still think boys are icky :P

P.P.S.
It took me forever to think of kid things that I don't do currently.... What can I say, I'm a kid at heart. :D

2 comments:

  1. I want mickey mouse waffles! Really bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me with the shape it tastes even more delectable. :D

    Cute blog by the way

    ReplyDelete