Saturday, December 18, 2010

Don't get me wrong I love Chirstmas. I love love love Christmas. I'ts a time that I shouldn't allow myself to get overwhelmed...

but the truth is I still do.




Cause sometimes:
You feel ugly and you suck
Sometimes... your car sucks and you're pretty sure you should just sell it because you can't afford everything.
Sometimes you wish you were completly done with school...
Sometimes you SHOULDN'T care... but guess what you still do, which completely sucks...
Sometimes your too late...
Sometimes....

In order for this post to not be a complete "Woest Me-Pitty Party"...

Let me just say I am grateful for Christ and Heavenly Father and I know I'm apart of a bigger plan and picture. I just wish sometimes life happened like I wanted it to.

Sometimes I wish I learned my lessons faster.
Sometimes I wish I figured it out before it was too late.
Sometimes I wish he cared.

No comments:

Post a Comment