Friday, August 6, 2010

Sometimes

Sometimes I'm annoyed...

Sometimes I put a whole bunch of money into a car....

Sometimes the mechanic still doesn't know what's wrong

Sometimes my room is a complete disaster...

Sometimes I have to figure out where I'm living...

Sometimes I have to work a full week from 10:30 am to 11:30 pm from Mon-Sat

Sometimes I'm still annoyed...

Sometimes I have to write a talk and a lesson and nothing is coming....

Sometimes that lesson and talk is due tomorrow and it's only half way done...

Sometimes someone gives me free icecream pie and I'm still feeling sad... better but sad

Sometimes I verbally/emotionally throw up on my blog....

Sometimes the bite of the icecream pie helps a little bit....

Sometimes a few more bites make it a little bit more better....
.......................


A few nights ago I dreamed I was making a Star Trek movie. Strangly so it was suppose to be for a church thing (remember this is my dream). Anyhow we were working with a blue screen and I was holding a small model of the Enterprise. I was singing the song and I kept getting annoyed at this kid who was suppose to be filming it....

I woke up with the Star Trek song in my head for the next two hours.

School is comming up but do I have everything figured out yet? No...

Work is getting slower slightly slower. All the patrons who come into the shop, who I quite well know AREN'T going to buy anything are the current miglers. Every once in awhile I get a blissful customer who I know is... "well off" and it get's me pumped

Oh yes... and SOMETIMES I eat too much icecream pie....

2 comments:

  1. have you figured out where you're living yet? because i may be able to help ya out! let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. remember how ice cream solves all of life's problems? never forget that, liz!

    ReplyDelete