Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Chicken Nuggets

So today I worked all day... fantabulous....

Afterwards I went to McDonalds for some chicken nuggets with my friend to catch up. Seriously who eats at midnight..? ...me.....

Step One: Make certain cashier gives me ALL my change this time.....

Cashier: "That will be ... bla de bla..."
Me: (hands money to cashier and starts considering the last mishap regarding the 15 cent deliema) "Oh and I'd like all my change please." (smiles polietly)
Friend: (cracks up laughing b/c of course they know the story)

Step Two: Inform guys at delievery window that if their friend can't ask for a girls number himself he's a pansie and therefore, won't recieve our numbers... (In a teasing mannor)

Random faceless Pansy McD boy doesn't show his face... so his misses out on some digits (Yup, I just said digits...).

Step Three: Ask for extra bbq sauce, which takes delivery window guys a while because they're making fun of Random Faceless Pansy McD Boy.

Step Four: Ask for more bbq sause because two containers isn't considered "extra".... This still takes awhile because both delivery window boys are cracking up.

Numbers were still not exchanged.

Step Five: Eat chicken nuggets and catch up on juicy stories.

Step Six: Write really pointless blog... Simply for the fact that you wanted to blog even if you realy had nothing to say :P
.......................................................................................................................................................................
Random thought: Why is post office called a post office. Is it becase it's after you write a later? Post? After.... I don't know...

4 comments:

  1. mmmm chicken nuggests.... I wishhhhhh I could drive so I could get some...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Random Faceless Pansy McD Boy"

    Classic.
    Hilarious.
    Excellent.
    Genius.

    I think blogging was pretty much invented so phrases like "Random Faceless Pansy McD Boy" could be created, then used, then appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree the blogging world was invented for such things...

    ReplyDelete
  4. you seen this liz?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2OK6xDd7Hs
    maybe you won't be going back for mcnuggets again!!

    ReplyDelete