Sunday, July 17, 2011

Play Catch Up

Well you haven't heard from me...

Recently I've been trying to figure out being a grownup. Thus far, I've been failing miserably.

What does is mean to know exactly what you want and need and should do? And how do you go about obtaining it?

Yeah I'm just ignoring the problem currently.

Other than that I'm good. Currently I'm working a job for a bit just so I can bring in a little bit of income. I've been applying for real jobs online. Let's just say it's far easier to sell yourself for a job in person.


1 comment:

  1. I just figured out in March what I need to do. It takes lots of time and patience. I noticed that it really helped me to be going in a direction. You don't have to know where you're going or where you want to end up; just pick something, pick a direction, and just go with it. You'll figure it out eventually. :)

    ReplyDelete